Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
Graham Kerr was the famous galloping gourmet from England! You will enjoy this! England, Belgium, New England.
- 1 (4 lb) whole boneless turkey breast (with skin)
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325*F.
- Split the turkey breast, remove the skin, and set skin aside.
- Place sage, thyme, parsley, garlic, pepper, and salt on one half of turkey breast, then place the other half of turkey breast on top.
- Place in a medium-size loaf pan, tucking reserved skin around the breast to seal in juices.
- Bake for approximately 2 1/3 hours (the standard is 35 minutes per pound). Poke the turkey with a fork. When the juices run clear, turkey is done. Enjoy!
This was very easy to prepare and since I prefer white meat there is no waste. The house smelled like Thanksgiving - YUM! This will be used in a few more recipes I have lined up for next week, but since I was cooking it ahead I just had a sandwich when it was done. Very moist and flavorful. Thanks for sharing Graham's recipe Sharon. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.