1/3 Photos of The Friday Night Usual (Pizza)
Halcyon Eve's Note:
Every Friday we have "pizza night," and every Friday this is the pizza my DS wants. Sometimes he tries to change his mind--but he always changes it back to this. It's a very basic, very cheesy pepperoni & olive pizza made a bit healthier by some lighter ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425* F. Stretch dough over greased 12 inch pizza pan and bake until just turning golden, about 8-10 minutes.
- 2Remove crust from oven and spread sauce to taste over crust, leaving a small border around the edge. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella evenly over sauce.
- 3Sprinkle olives evenly over cheese. Lay slices of pepperoni over olives in concentric rings.
- 4Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over pepperoni. Sprinkle parmesan over top.
- 5Return to oven and bake at 425* F for 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted, bubbly, and turning golden in spots.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Friday Night Usual (Pizza)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.5
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 1577.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: