Recipe by drhousespcatcher
By request from Disney The Land Grille Room at The Land in Epcot Center. You are on your own on this recipe because I don't do fish.
- 1 lb red snapper fillet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into four portions. Combine juice, sauce and seasonings and pour over the fish.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Coat fish with flour then dip in egg.
- Fry fish on one side in margarine in an overprood skillet for three minutes then turn and repeat.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Note you can extend marination over night for added flavor.
- Do NOT over cook. When done it becomes opaque and flakes easily with fork.
- Disney serving suggestion: Rice Pilaf and stir fried vegetable medley of carrots, mushrooms, zucchini and red and green peppers.
- Cook time include max marination time.