Chef #208121's Note:
By request from Disney The Land Grille Room at The Land in Epcot Center. You are on your own on this recipe because I don't do fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fish into four portions. Combine juice, sauce and seasonings and pour over the fish.
- 2Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Coat fish with flour then dip in egg.
- 3Fry fish on one side in margarine in an overprood skillet for three minutes then turn and repeat.
- 4Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 5Note you can extend marination over night for added flavor.
- 6Do NOT over cook. When done it becomes opaque and flakes easily with fork.
- 7Disney serving suggestion: Rice Pilaf and stir fried vegetable medley of carrots, mushrooms, zucchini and red and green peppers.
- 8Cook time include max marination time.
Nutritional Facts for The Floridian
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.5 g