Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't like the store bought tartar sauce, and was playing around and created what I think is really very good!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise (BestFoods-Hellman's)
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle (I like to use dill pickle chips)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onions (instant-dry don't sub for real)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.