Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I do not know where my aunt got this recipe from, but she made it for me about 15 years ago and it became an automatic favorite. We call it the fish because it's made out of Tuna and on a fish mold. I have no idea what the original name is.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, finely sliced
- 2 (3 ounce) envelopes gelatin
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 stuffed green olive
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Drain tuna and flake.
- Drain pimentos and reserve a few for decoration.
- Dissolve gelatin in war water.
- Mix cream cheese, tuna, pimentos, green onions, curry, salt, pepper and dissolved gelatin until well blended.
- Put into a fish shape mold and refrigerate until it settles. About an hour. Get out of the mold. Use sliced olive for the eye.
- Almonds for the scales and reserved pimentos for the tail.
- Serve with crackers, bread, fresh veggie -- .