Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sort of a Greek Dressing that I got from http://www.lockergnome.com /nexus /windows /2006/03/16 / salad - dressing - for - geeks I tried to email them to see if they minded me posting the recipe, but I got no response. So, since it wasn't originally their's, here it is...
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 garlic cloves (medium strength)
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 dash italian seasoning
- 4 dashes pepper
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon, juice of
- Blend on low so contents are semi-chunky.
- Taste and add more if necessary.
- Sometimes one shake of salt helps.