Recipe by Christina's Kitchen :)
Yummy and Quick....Perfect for the busy work week and Kids would love this
- 5 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 10 -12 frozen chicken tenders
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cooked macaroni with 3/4 cup of your favorite pasta sauceand the water. Put into a Greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the frozen chicken fingers on the top of the macaroni
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes at 400 degrees F; during the last 5 minutes top the chicken fingers with remaining pasta sauce and shredded cheese. Heat untill cheese is melted.
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread for the perfect weeknight meal.