Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a great dinner salad as the main dish. You can also substitute any of the meats, and cheeses to your liking. Left over meat is great for this dish.
For the Salad
- mixed lettuce greens
- 2 slices turkey meat
- 2 slices deli chicken
- 1 slice American cheese (you may also use shredded or grated cheese)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 2 pineapple rings, cut
- 1⁄4 cup ramen noodles, uncooked
- bacon bits (for topping)
For the Dressing
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning (any will work)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 -6 tablespoons milk
- In a medium to large bowl layer the lettuce, meats, cheeses, pineapple and noodles in the order listed above.
- Dressing: You can make this ahead of time or right before you need it.
- Mix the mayo and the herbs in a small bowl until well combined. Add the milk one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency. Pour over the beautiful salad that you have created and top with bacon bits and any other salad topping you desire. Eat and enjoy.