- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 large banana
- 4 slices crisp bacon
- 2 teaspoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill or griddle over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.Spread the peanut butter on the other side of each slice of bread.
- Slice the banana lengthwise to make 4 thin pieces and place on top of peanut butter on one slice of bread.Top with bacon slices and thendrizzle with honey.
- Place the sandwich on the griddle and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Slice in half and serve and enjoy.