This is said to be Elvis's favorite sandwich and I know I love it.
Make and share this The Elvis recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat a grill or griddle over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.Spread the peanut butter on the other side of each slice of bread.
- Slice the banana lengthwise to make 4 thin pieces and place on top of peanut butter on one slice of bread.Top with bacon slices and thendrizzle with honey.
- Place the sandwich on the griddle and cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Slice in half and serve and enjoy.