1/2 Photos of The Elegant Wrap
This unique recipe was originally titled "Alaska Crab Wrap Sandwich" (Source: Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute). It was intended to be a main course for 4, but crab is expensive here & not readily available, so I adapted it as a starter course for 8 using shrimp, amended it slightly and renamed it "The Elegant Wrap".
My Private Note
4 in to ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp (cooked and diced)
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas (warmed)
- 6 ounces brie cheese (ripe and diced)
- 2 2/3 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup tomato (seeds removed and diced)
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
- 1Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and fresh dill. Set aside.
- 2Place shrimp and Brie cheese in a non-stick sauté pan. Warm over medium heat till shrimp is warm and the Brie begins to melt.
- 3Lay out the 4 warmed tortillas. Top each with 1/4 of the shrimp and Brie mixture, 2/3 cup mixed greens, 1/4 of the diced tomato and 1 slice of bacon (crumbled).
- 4Roll up, cut in half on the bias, garnish with crisp cucumber slices + a lemon wedge and serve immediately with the mayonnaise sauce optional.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Elegant Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 593.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: