1/2 Photos of The Electrician's Supper (Hot Sliced Pork Sandwich)
The source for this recipe is the cookbook Scandinavian Feasts by Beatrice Ojakangas. The author says this recipe was served at the Davidson Smorrebrod Shop, and an electrician ordered it so frequently, it became knows as The Electrician's Supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on rye bread. Arrange cold pork slices to completely cover the bread slice.
- 2Arrange warm sauteed onion and apple on top of the meat. Spoon hot pork gravy (or the vinaigrette) on top, and serve.
- 3Alternate mustard vinaigrette:.
- 4Mix together 1 1/2 tsp strong dark mustard, 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp vegetable oil and salt/pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Electrician's Supper (Hot Sliced Pork Sandwich)
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 150.6 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 50.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: