1/1 Photo of The Easy 1-2-3-4 Chocolate Mini Cakes
Little cakes made not in an oven but in a nonstick sandwich maker. Kids just love them as they interesting to look at and are yummy as well ! I generally use cooking oil (olive) but any other oil will do too. If one wants to use butter the same amount of butter will be just fine.
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk everything together except for the chocolate chips.
- 2If the batter is too thick adding 1/2 a cup of milk would help.
- 3Heat your sandwich maker, when heated spoon the batter on each depression, sprinkle a few chocolate chips and close the lid.
- 4The mini-cakes will be ready in 3-4 minutes.
- 5Repeat the procedure till the batter is used up.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 7Decorating the little cakes with jam &/cream would make it more appealing for kids' tea party.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easy 1-2-3-4 Chocolate Mini Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g