Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest pumpkin cookies ever!! These are made with a 2 spice cake mixes. What could be easier??
- 36 ounces spice cake mix (2 18oz. dry cake mixes)
- 29 ounces canned pumpkin (the large size can)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mix the 2 dry cake mixes and the pumpkin together until moist.
- Add the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
I have been looking for this recipe for years! They are just like the soft, cake-like pumpkin cookies that are sold in our supermarket bakery at Thanksgiving. Really, just follow the recipe, just using the 4 ingredients! I know, it seemed to good to be true, but it is!
I made this last year and the cookies were great! Kids love this cookie and it is so easy to make. But I wish the recipe did tell you how much it made.
Directions are not really clear. It appears that you mix dry cake mix with canned pumpkin without actually preparing the cake mix on box directions. I would like to try this, but don't really want to waste the ingredients.