Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has got to be the easiest pea salad to make, and it tastes good too!!! Perfect for summer, and makes a great side to many meals. This can also be served on top of salad greens, and I have even mixed in a little left over brown rice, then put on top of the salad greens for a more complete meal. This recipe makes a pretty good amount, so you may want to half it if you're not too sure.....
- 2 lbs frozen peas (thawed and drained)
- 1⁄2-1 lb swiss cheese, diced (or your fave)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 -2 cup Miracle Whip light
- salt and pepper
- Chop up onion.
- Throw everthing in a big bowl.
- Stir till combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Chill and enjoy!
Easy and yummy!