Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
With just five ingredients, this is the easiest ice cream pie that both kids and adults enjoy. Cook time is for freezing.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or 1 quart frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- Cool Whip Free (to garnish)
- mini oreo bite size chocolate sandwich style cookies (to garnish)
- Spread ice cream or frozen yogurt in crust; top with fudge sauce.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
- To serve, garnish with whipped topping and cookies.
This was delicious! My friends also loved it! I used oreo cookie ice cream instead of vanilla. This is definitely a keeper. :)