Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
i found this in my brothers uni cook book and laughed at how easy it was
- 250 g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, stalks removed and leaves finely chopped
- 1 -2 French bread, stick
- pre-heat oven to 190 degrees.
- mash the butter, garlic and parsley together in a bowl.
- slash the bread, not all the way though, but over halfway, leaving 2-3cm between each slash.
- spread the garlic butter on both sides where you have cut.
- wrap in foil and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes and you have the easiest garlic bread ever.