1/1 Photo of The Easiest Fresh Peach Cobbler Ever!
1 hr 5 mins
Troop Angel's Note:
I think I saw this on TV one time...I really don't remember! I made this a few years ago, the very first time I made homemade fried chicken, and realized, hey, I can cook! :) But, this really is a super, super easy recipe that tastes like you worked really hard making it! ;) And yes, the batter rises to the top of the peaches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375* F.
- 2Pour melted butter in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1 c sugar, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- 4Stir in milk, mixing until just combined.
- 5Pour batter over butter in pan but do not stir.
- 6In small saucepan, combine peaches, lemon juice, and remaining cup of sugar and bring to boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Pour over batter mixture but do not stir.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 9Bake in preheated oven 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Fresh Peach Cobbler Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g