Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a very easy recipe that I make at least twice a week for my kids!! specially for cold days.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream (unsweetened) or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- in the blender put the sugar, orange juice and zest, butter, cream and the eggs.Blend very well.
- add these blended liquid ingredients at once and stir lightly till you can't see the flour.
- turn on your oven LOW.
- prepare your cupcake tray with your cupcake liners, and start spooning the batter.
- put it in the oven it will take no more than 2 minutes, start checking it as soon as you can smell it.
- leave to cool in the tray for 15-30 minute.