- 4 -5 frozen boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 9 ounces Heinz Chili Sauce (3/4 of a 12 ounce jar)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar grape jelly or 1 (8 ounce) jar grape jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the jam and chili sauce together till blended.
- Place the frozen chicken in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the dry onion soup over the chicken pieces, lifting the pieces so some of the dry mix gets on all of the chicken.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and spread around on chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and set on high for up to 7 hours.