Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend's mom used to make this when we were kids. My kids love it. You can add corn or peas too if you like. Sooooo Goooood!
- 1 whole roasting chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- Boil chicken for 1 hour.
- Boil noodles until done.
- While noodles are boiling debone chicken.
- Drain noodles. Combine chicken and soups together.
- Add noodles and enough water to make like a stew consistency.
- Heat through, salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!
I made the recipe, but changed a few things. This was made for one serving, so I used a boneless, skinless chicken breast and cooked it in the microwave. The noodles were wheat egg noodles, and I only used 1 can of cream of chicken soup. The vegies I added weren't just peas/corn, but a frozed mixed variety. My BF really enjoyed this meal. This was served with a tossed salad and bread-n-butter. :)