- 1 (20 ounce) boxof shirriff cheesecake mix (or any brand that your grocery store carries)
- 1 (500 ml) container Cool Whip (the large container,thawed in the fridge)
- 1 (18 ounce) canof your favorite pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the cheesecake mix as instructed on the box.
- Once the graham cracker crust is completed (I use a medium springform pan for this), and the cheesecake mix is made up, add the tub of thawed Cool Whip to the cheesecake mix.
- Mix together and spread over the graham cracker crust.
- At this point, refrigerate the cake to set.
- Once set, remove the sides of the springform pan.
- Spoon the pie filling of your choice over the top of the cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!