Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Don't let the jelly scare you it sort of disappears and blends in. You won't even know it is there! Substitute any jelly flavor you like.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a muffin pan, line each tin with a slice of deli meat.
- Squirt a dollop of jelly on top of each.
- Crack an egg on top of each dollop of jelly.
- Sprinkle each tin with a tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg has set.
These were VERY simple to do and made a nice presentation. I used black forest ham. The only problem I had was the grape jelly. When we cut into the eggs the jelly turned the eggs a "funny" color. I would make these again soon but either leave the jelly out or use strawberry or another color jelly. Made for "Zaar Tag.