Recipe by invictus
Don't let the jelly scare you it sort of disappears and blends in. You won't even know it is there! Substitute any jelly flavor you like.
Top Review by mary winecoff
These were VERY simple to do and made a nice presentation. I used black forest ham. The only problem I had was the grape jelly. When we cut into the eggs the jelly turned the eggs a "funny" color. I would make these again soon but either leave the jelly out or use strawberry or another color jelly. Made for "Zaar Tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a muffin pan, line each tin with a slice of deli meat.
- Squirt a dollop of jelly on top of each.
- Crack an egg on top of each dollop of jelly.
- Sprinkle each tin with a tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg has set.