Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A completely easy quick bread-always turns out. I really enjoy this one.
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed very ripe bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Bisquick and nuts; stir until blended. Stir in Bisquick and nuts. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes Loosen sides of loaf from pan and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Thank you for posting. I was looking for this in my recipe box and could not find it. I HATE banana bread (and bananas for that matter), but I love this. It turns out tender and moist and flavorful. No guess work. No "wet" heavy banana bread. Makes me rethink the whole banana relationship.
I love this recipe...I read the reviews first so I increased the sugar to 1 cup. I also used the GF bisquick...I had a slice while it was still warm w/butter...yummmy
Great recipe! ! I added cinnamon and 1/2 more of bisquick...skipped the nuts and added chocolate chips. ......