1/3 Photos of The Easiest Bisquick Banana (Nut ) Bread
A completely easy quick bread-always turns out. I really enjoy this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Bisquick and nuts; stir until blended. Stir in Bisquick and nuts. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 3Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool 10 minutes Loosen sides of loaf from pan and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Bisquick Banana (Nut ) Bread
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 540.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g