1/1 Photo of The Easiest Beef in the World
No crock pot needed. This is from radio personality Don Wade. You can serve the meat as a roast, or shred it for sandwiches, tacos, burritos, or whatever you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 lb) chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, with juice
- beer, if needed
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2Place the meat in a roasting pan.
- 3Pour the peppers and juice over the roast.
- 4Put it in the oven.
- 5Go watch the football game or something.
- 6Every now and then, check to make sure the meat isn't drying out.
- 7If it looks dry, add some beer.
- 8When the meat can be pulled apart with a fork, it's done.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest Beef in the World
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.2
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 798.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 42.2 g