Recipe by Chocolatl
No crock pot needed. This is from radio personality Don Wade. You can serve the meat as a roast, or shred it for sandwiches, tacos, burritos, or whatever you desire.
Top Review by loof
Hoo boy - this is good stuff!! And yes, super-easy! I used a almost-4-pound brisket and didn't need to add any beer. I cooked for 8 hours and the meat was so tender, and loved the flavor of the pepperoncini! I shredded the beef and served it in a low-carb wrap with chopped tomato and spinach - delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (4 lb) chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, with juice
- beer, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Place the meat in a roasting pan.
- Pour the peppers and juice over the roast.
- Put it in the oven.
- Go watch the football game or something.
- Every now and then, check to make sure the meat isn't drying out.
- If it looks dry, add some beer.
- When the meat can be pulled apart with a fork, it's done.