Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is so simple and so delish! Perfect for a weeknight or using up leftover chicken. You could add some chopped red onion or bacon if desired, I personally love just this way. This recipe can easily be doubled. Enjoy!
- 12 inches italian pizza crusts
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased 12" pizza pan. Set aside.
- Combine chicken and BBQ sauce, mix well. Spread on pizza dough and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.
I checked WebMD and the amount of pizza I've eaten this past week means I might die. Made for Love Train recipe tag.
This was easy to make and a made a very tasty lunch. The only thing different I did was to use the small pizza crusts as I can only eat 1 piece before I get full. The other 3 pieces I wrapped up and will eat as snacks. Yummm!