Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe on the back of one of the boxes of Raga Muffin's Muffin Mix and I have been using it ever since. Tastes great without all the fuss of mashing overripe bananas.
- Blend together in large bowl the egg and milk.
- Add the two packages of muffin mix and chopped nuts.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Batter may be lumpy.
- Pour into greased 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes (or until tests done) in 350 preheated oven.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Turn onto rack.
- **Can use the Carrot Flavor instead for Carrot Bread**.