1/2 Photos of The Easiest (and Best) Oven Roasted Vegetables
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is my absolute favorite recipe for seasoned oven roasted vegetables. And you won't believe how easy it is. I always get compliments and requests for the recipe. In the summer, I mix this up and put it on the grill in a vegetable basket. Great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh mixed vegetables (I typically use a combination of sliced zucchini, asparagus, red bell peppers, whole mushrooms, and)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil or 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
- 3Close bag and shake or toss in a bowl until vegetables are evenly coated.
- 4Empty vegetables into a 9X13 baking or roasting pan; discard plastic bag.
- 5Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest (and Best) Oven Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 253.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix