Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my absolute favorite recipe for seasoned oven roasted vegetables. And you won't believe how easy it is. I always get compliments and requests for the recipe. In the summer, I mix this up and put it on the grill in a vegetable basket. Great flavor!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mixed vegetables (I typically use a combination of sliced zucchini, asparagus, red bell peppers, whole mushrooms, and)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil or 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
- Close bag and shake or toss in a bowl until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Empty vegetables into a 9X13 baking or roasting pan; discard plastic bag.
- Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
I've made this 3 times, now, so it's high time that I review it. FABULOUS!!! Simple, easy, inexpensive...love the ideas other reviewers have given me to add zucchini (that's a 1st!), Brussel Sprouts, carrots, parsnips, onions, parsnips and sweet potatoes. Add a dash of paprika and garlic powder to the soup mix and 1 hour later, GREAT vegetables. Everyone who tries this comes back for more. Also, because I made a HUGE batch for Thanksgiving, I pureed 1/2 of the mix, added some soup stock to it and had a "Roasted Vegetable" soup to eat the next day. Nothing goes to waste with this recipe. Simply superb!
Nice and easy recipe I have used several times before. We used carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and mushrooms with dried onion soup instead of the one listed because I couldn't find it :) We also ended up cooking it with baked chicken at 400Âº for 40 minutes. They turned out great. Thanks for reminding me of my easy go to recipe!
YUM! Neither my husband or I are big on most veggies, or really like a lot of 'em for that matter, but this recipe had us fighting over the leftovers! We used a mixture of green peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots. I'd never really tried zucchini before, but I LOVED it in this recipe. I can't wait to try it with more vegetables. EDIT: This recipe tastes great with the onion soup mix, as well. I added a little garlic powder and it was good to go!