Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a take off of Pimm's Cup. Here we substitute dry Manzanilla Sherry for the traditional gin-based Pimm's No. 1 for a less potent effect and even better tasting drink.
- crushed ice
- 3 ounces manzanilla sherry wine
- 6 mint leaves, crushed
- 1 ounce orange soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- cucumber, slice garnish
- mint sprig, garnish
- Fill a julep or highball glass with crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine sherry, mint leaves, orange soda, sugar and bitters and shake well.
- Strain over ice and garnish with mint sprig and cucumber slice.