Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Read the title. Dressing to go over almost any vegetables. Directions for making it a dip included.
- 3 cups raw vegetables, see note
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons half-and-half
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and chill, covered overnight. This makes 1 cup of dressing.
- NOTE FOR DIP OMIT half and half.
- NOTE: suggested veggies are: broccoli or caulifower cut into small florets, sliced summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes or others of your choice or fresh out of your garden.
- Wash dry and chill the vegetables. If using Broccoli or cauliflower, blanch 1-2 minutes in boiling salted water and chill immedately with ice water.
- When ready to serve place veggies in serving bowl and toss gently to cover if desired.