Recipe by Charlotte J
We played this one at my great nephew's baby shower in May of 2006.
Top Review by "mom of girls"
My sister-in-law played this at the baby shower she threw for me and it was so much fun! I had men at my party as well and to see the looks on their faces when she brought out these "dirty diapers" was priceless. We couldn't stop laughing. I'm not sure if she got the idea from this site or somewhere else but thanks for posting. I'll be playing this game at any/every baby showers that I host =0) She put the diapes in the sun for a little bit so the chocolate bars would melt some thus making it look more realistic and harder to guess.
- 10 -15 candy bars, different kinds of
- 1 cup tea, any type (for you while you are getting the game ready)
Directions See How It's Made
- We will also need 10 to 15 disposable diapers. (Zaar you not let me post as an ingredient).
- Number diapers 1 through 15.
- Now place a bar in its own diaper and seal shut with tabs. As if you had just diapered a baby.
- Hand out a lined note card numbered 1 through 15 and a pencil to each player.
- Just before you start the game smash the bar in a diaper.
- Pass around the 'dirty' diaper and let each player smell it then write down their guess as to what candy bar is inside the diaper.
- Repeat with each diaper until all the diapers have been smashed and passed around.
- Make sure you have your card with the numbers written down and what candy bar is in that diaper.
- Reward the player with the most correct number of dirty diapers recognized.
- Use candy bars like Baby Ruth, Almond Joy, Reeses, Rolos, Snickers, Twix, York Peppermint Patties, Kit Kat, M&M's you get the idea.