Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the tastiest alcoholic beverages I have ever had or I at least thought that while I was drinking it. Cool name for a drink too.
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Southern Comfort
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce grenadine (1 splash)
- Combine all the ingredients minus the grenadine in a shaker filled with ice, and shake.
- Pour the contents into a highball glass and add a splash of grenadine.
- Optional-Decorate with orange slice.
very yummy drink - easy to put together and easy to drink !! I would never have thought to mix amaretto with orange juice, but it works well.
I liked this partially because its ingredients are typically on hand. It reminded me of a cruise ship drink. I followed the directions exactly. It is a beautiful drink with the splash of grenadine at the last. Very delicious and refreshing. They will slip up on you though!