Recipe by Kitchen Witch Myrkr
My own yummy (and sugary!) parfait! Note: This is probably a horrible thing for a diabetic to have. In fact, it's probably not good for ANYONE to have. But boy does it please the sweet tooth. Another note: We have big glasses over here, hopefully it will fit in yours! Yet another note: Any diabetic symptoms acquired after its consumption are not my fault. You have been warned. However, I have this once a week and am fine.
Top Review by Harley Quinn
I HATE YOU!!! And I LOVE YOU!!! Couldn't wait to make this, it's amazing. If I wasn't already attached--I'd ask you to marry me! LOL. Thanks for a wonderful recipe (and a reason to stock up on insulin!)
- 1⁄3 cup whipped cream
- 4 teaspoons whipped cream
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate mousse mix
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries (frozen preferred)
- 2 cups bananas (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ounces brownies
- 2 cups almonds (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons caramels
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the brownies.
- Mix 1 cup strawberry (sliced) and 1 cup raspberry.
- Mix 1 cup banana (sliced) and 1 cup blueberry.
- Put whipped cream at the bottom of the glass as desired.
- Put in the brownie crumbs as desired.
- Put in the strawberry-raspberry mix as desired.
- Put in the mousse as desired.
- Put in almond (chopped) as desired.
- Put in the banana-blueberry mix as desired.
- Put on some whipped cream to create a poof.
- Place strawberries (sliced), blueberries, raspberries, and bananas (sliced) as desired into the whipped cream poof.
- Pour on 1 tablespoon of caramel.
- Add almond (chopped) as a topping as desired.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar as desired.
- Repeat for a new glass.