Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this The Devil's Favorite Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Peel eggs and halve; scoop out yolks; place yolks in bowl and mash with fork.
- To yolks add mayonnaise, habanero sauce, salt, mustard, and chopped pickled habaneros (red pickled jalapenos are an ok substitute if you find habaneros too hot), mixing all together well.
- Using pastry bag fitted with large tip, or plastic bag with corner snipped out, pipe filling contents into hollowed-out egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops of filling with a generous amount of cayenne pepper.
- Don't even think about paprika.
I wasn't quite brave enough to adde the full amount of habanero sauce of habanero pepper. I added jalapeno instead and just a few dashes of the habanero sauce and the eggs were devilishly hot enough for me.