The Devil's Favorite Deviled Eggs
- Peel eggs and halve; scoop out yolks; place yolks in bowl and mash with fork.
- To yolks add mayonnaise, habanero sauce, salt, mustard, and chopped pickled habaneros (red pickled jalapenos are an ok substitute if you find habaneros too hot), mixing all together well.
- Using pastry bag fitted with large tip, or plastic bag with corner snipped out, pipe filling contents into hollowed-out egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops of filling with a generous amount of cayenne pepper.
- Don't even think about paprika.