Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hold on to something.
- 3 tablespoons peach salsa
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon peach jam
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground habanero chile pepper
- black pepper
- Place salsa in a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl to drain well, pressing gently with the back of a spoon to remove excess liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, and mustard; stir in the drained salsa, jam, and habanero powder; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; chill a few hours, then serve.