Recipe by BurtonFanatic
This super-simple 2-ingredient recipe is a Weight Watchers Fave! (1 Muffin, or 3 minis - 180 calories, 2.5g fat, 37 carbs, 2.5g, fiber, 2.5g protein - 3 WW points)
Top Review by Omayra C.
I just made these 2 days ago following the recipe exactly. They were super easy. I found that mixing the batter up & down vs. in circles made it easier to mix on my wrist. I made 15 muffins and there's only 5 left so I guess my family enjoyed them. They came our really moist but for me just a little too bland. Next time I might add some vanilla or some cinnamon to the mix. Def making them again.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. DO NOT DO THIS AS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING!
- Place batter into muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins.