Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Great Light tasting Salsa . Great with Chicken, Fish or Tortilla Chips (both baked or fried). Calorie friendly and easy to make. I adapted this by trying to recreate my grocery stores fresh Salsa. Tastes just like it and very easy to make. Use Fresh Mango's when available or you can sometimes buy frozen at speciality stores like Trader Joes.
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1⁄3 red onion
- handful fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic (from Jar or fresh)
- 1 jalapeno (I seed & remove veins as my husband does not like it too hot)
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of, fresh
- salt and pepper
- Chop Tomatoes ,
- Skin & seed mango's and chop in to small pieces.
- Chop red Onion and jalepeno .
- Chop cilantro.
- Mix everything well.
- Squeeze lime juice over all.
- Mix in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stays good for several days in fridge.