Recipe by Kittynoises
A delicious and one-stop solution to the perfect omelet. Came from the Denver Post many moons ago.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made this for my boys this morning for breakfast. I followed the recipe as written other then I forgot to add the milk. I also just sprayed my pan with pam instead of using butter. We all enjoyed this.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease round baking dish.
- Melt butter in skillet over med-lo heat.
- add onion and red pepper, cook until soft.
- add ham, cook 2 mins more.
- Beat eggs and milk in bowl. Stir in cheese and add veggies and ham. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top is puffy and brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.