1 hr 5 mins
You can bake this barbecued chicken in the oven or on your outdoor grill. Either way, it should be covered while cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375° or prepare a grill (brush the grill grate lightly with oil).
- 2In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the chicken.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup of the barbecue sauce and set aside.
- 4Add the chicken to the remaining sauce in the bowl, turning to coat.
- 5Arrange the coated chicken in a roasting pan or on the grill.
- 6Cook (covered), for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through, basting with the reserved 1/3 cup sauce after 20 minutes. If oven roasting, cook uncovered for the last 15 minutes.
- 7Note: I like to make dishes like this with Release foil for easier cleanup.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Deen Brothers' BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.3
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 860.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 45.1 g