Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can bake this barbecued chicken in the oven or on your outdoor grill. Either way, it should be covered while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375° or prepare a grill (brush the grill grate lightly with oil).
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the chicken.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the barbecue sauce and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the remaining sauce in the bowl, turning to coat.
- Arrange the coated chicken in a roasting pan or on the grill.
- Cook (covered), for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through, basting with the reserved 1/3 cup sauce after 20 minutes. If oven roasting, cook uncovered for the last 15 minutes.
- Note: I like to make dishes like this with Release foil for easier cleanup.