Recipe by Lakerdog2
From Cuisine at Home, haven't tried, but looking forward to it! The coleslaw mixture with the turkey sounds soooo good!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- cayenne, to taste
- 2 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 8 tablespoons cranberry sauce, divided
- 8 slices rye bread or 8 slices whole wheat bread, buttered on one side
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 ounces roast turkey, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk mayo, sugar, vinegar, salt and cayenne together in a bowl. Stir in coleslaw and parsley, set aside.
- Preheat griddle or non stick skillet to medium. (Or use panini maker).
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading 1 tbsp cranberry sauce on the unbuttered side of each slice of bread. For the other piece of bread, top each with a piece of cheese, then arrange turkey on top of cheese; top each with 1/4 cup slaw. Top each sandwich with the first piece of bread that has the cranberry sauce on it.
- Grill sandwiches in panini maker or in a skillet, (put a heavy pan on top of them to weigh them down), cook 2 minutes on first side, flip and cook until brown and cheese has melted.