Martini Guy's Note:
You can make this as big and/or thick as you want depending on the size of the bread slices. Cutting in 1/4's like a club sandwich and topping with an olive skewered by a toothpick is recommended. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layout the 3 bread slices.
- 2On first slice spread mayonnaise, layer cucumber slices, cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the lettuce, 1 tomato slice, ham and top with spreaded mustard.
- 3Add second piece of bread on top.
- 4Spread horseradish and relish.
- 5Layer onion, second tomato slice, swiss cheese, second half of the lettuce and turkey.
- 6Add third piece of bread (spread bottom with mayonnaise if desired).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Dagwood Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1101.2
- Calories from Fat 643
- Total Fat 71.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 227.9 mg
- Sodium 3066.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 63.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: