Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this as big and/or thick as you want depending on the size of the bread slices. Cutting in 1/4's like a club sandwich and topping with an olive skewered by a toothpick is recommended. Enjoy!!
- 3 slices bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 4 -6 leaves of crisp green lettuce
- 2 slices of large tomatoes
- 8 slices ham, thin slices
- 8 slices cooked turkey, thin slices
- 1 slice of a medium onion
- 4 -6 slices cucumbers, thin slices
- Layout the 3 bread slices.
- On first slice spread mayonnaise, layer cucumber slices, cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the lettuce, 1 tomato slice, ham and top with spreaded mustard.
- Add second piece of bread on top.
- Spread horseradish and relish.
- Layer onion, second tomato slice, swiss cheese, second half of the lettuce and turkey.
- Add third piece of bread (spread bottom with mayonnaise if desired).