Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know why this came to me, but the minute it did I said to myself, "Wow, you sound pregnant!" I was not, made the wrap and fell in love! It's so simple but so good, with fantastic texture! It sounds strange, but seriously try it, you will be amazed!! (Easily adaptable for any type of "butter".)
- 1 sprouted wheat tortilla (any type will due)
- 1 banana, peeled of course
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (more if you use a large tortilla) or 1 tablespoon peanut butter (more if you use a large tortilla)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Spread almond/peanut butter (& honey if desired) evenly over the tortilla then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Lay sprouts over almond/peanut butter then place whole banana in center of tortilla and roll up.
- Enjoy with a side of baby carrots or mandarins!