Recipe by Marie
This is such a wonderful salad dressing and one of my favorites. Be sure and chill for at least an hour for flavors to develop. Serve over mixed greens.
Top Review by echo echo
Another delightful Zaar salad dressing. It's the many wonderful recipes like this that keep me from ever buying bottled any more. Except for the feta cheese I used all low-fat ingredients and it still came out tasting creamy.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely crumbled feta cheese