Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my favorite Apple Crisp, Creamy, Decadent, and Calorie Rich. Not for Anyone on a Diet.
- 3 cups peeled sliced tart apples
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Put apples in a 2 Quart baking dish.
- combine the rest of the ingredients (not topping).
- stir mixture into apples.
- in a separate bowl, cut butter into the rest of the.
- topping ingredients, and sprinkle on top of apples.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
WOW ! ! I Have NEVER Had The RAVES, I Received Today At Our Family Reunion !!
16x 11 Pan and NOT A Teaspoon Left !!
I Tripled The Filling, and The Topping ~~~ OUTSTANDING, SIMPLE, and WONDERFUL !!
You Can't Go Wrong With This Dish:
Very decadent and so delicious. We love apple crisp and this no doubt was a winner. The added cream cheese and sour cream just make it "special". I did double the topping as some other reviewers mentioned. I served this at room temperature, but it was also delicious the next day straight from the fridge. This one goes into our favorites cookbook. Thanks for posting.
This was our Thanksgiving dessert- I doubled the apple filling and tripled the crumb topping. I also used Granny Smith apples but next time I think I'll go with a slightly sweeter apple for this lovely crisp. Creamy, crunchy, and oh so comforting... this was excellent.