Recipe by Vidya
This is my favorite Apple Crisp, Creamy, Decadent, and Calorie Rich. Not for Anyone on a Diet.
Top Review by j_roscoe2001_1939292
WOW ! ! I Have NEVER Had The RAVES, I Received Today At Our Family Reunion !!
16x 11 Pan and NOT A Teaspoon Left !!
I Tripled The Filling, and The Topping ~~~ OUTSTANDING, SIMPLE, and WONDERFUL !!
You Can't Go Wrong With This Dish:
- 3 cups peeled sliced tart apples
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Put apples in a 2 Quart baking dish.
- combine the rest of the ingredients (not topping).
- stir mixture into apples.
- in a separate bowl, cut butter into the rest of the.
- topping ingredients, and sprinkle on top of apples.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.