Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do). ***on this one, I would be wary of using cookie dough containing eggs as it does not cook completely through***
- 1 large marshmallows
- 2 soft chocolate chip cookies
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Roast the marshmallow and warm the cookies, if desired.
- Spread a thin layer of the cookie dough on top of one of the cookies.
- Top with roasted marshmallow and remaining cookie.