Recipe by Josh Murphy
In my house some of us like hot things, and others aren't as fond of it. So i came up with this chili recipes that everyone can agree is delicious! You may use a pre-made chili mix, but thats cheap, I request the following. I like to serve with a Garlic Bread.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 -3 fresh chili peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 lbs any tomato sauce (I like Francesco Rinaldi)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan start browning beef, be sure to get rid of any fat and not to pour it into the chili.
- In a large pot bring all the sauce to heat, and then add the beef, chili powder, cumin, garlic, black pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- While those ingredients are cooking into the sace and the meat cut up the 1/2 red bell pepper, onions, and chili's, and add.
- Then add 3 cans kidney beans (two with their juices, one without).
- Allow to simmer as long as youd like, not much time is needed, at least 20 minutes.