Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is inspired by Zelda's Bar Restaurant Patio on Church Street, Toronto, Ontario. They served the most amazing burger called The Classic Zelda Burger...8 oz. of juicy, never-frozen 100% lean ground beef. Hand-made with a special blend of herbs and spices...
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, sauce, salt, pepper and herbs until well mixed.
- Split mixture into four equal portions.
- Shape into patties.
- Place patties on lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side to the degree of doneness that you desire.
- Remove from heat and serve on buns.