Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe is inspired by Zelda's Bar Restaurant Patio on Church Street, Toronto, Ontario. They served the most amazing burger called The Classic Zelda Burger...8 oz. of juicy, never-frozen 100% lean ground beef. Hand-made with a special blend of herbs and spices...
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, sauce, salt, pepper and herbs until well mixed.
- Split mixture into four equal portions.
- Shape into patties.
- Place patties on lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side to the degree of doneness that you desire.
- Remove from heat and serve on buns.
This is an aMAZING burger recipe! The flavor is out of this world! I like to put an ice cube in the middle of my burgers right before I grill them to make them super moist (sshhhhh...don't tell anyone...it's my secret trick!). A "keeper" for sure! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! XO LA :-)