Recipe by Fluffy
I got this nice easy recipe from Homemakers magazine. You can also add 1/4 cup of peanuts to this if you like. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and white chocolate chips, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in marshmallows and cereal until well coated.
- Turn out onto waxed paper and shape into 18 inch log by bringing long sides of waxed paper together and pressing firmly.
- Wrap tightly in the waxed paper and chill until firm, about 1 hour; slice. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature for easier slicing after longer chilling.