Recipe by Elizabeth Isaacs
I made it up. I am on a South Beach diet but do crave yummy sweets, I am human and a woman. I loved it. It is very super sweet and best for a dessert and it makes a smaller size martini but definetly cures that pms sweet tooth craving.
- 1 fluid ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka, of choice
- chocolate whipped cream or whipped topping
- cinnamon, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 shot Godiva Liqueur.
- 1 1/2 shot vodka of choice.
- Shake well with some ice to chill and dilute, but not too much.
- Pour into your martini glass.
- Then garnish with Chocolate whipped cream all over the top.
- And you can be very generous with this because it has little to no carbs/sugars.
- You can get it in the grocery aisle next to the regular canned whipped cream.
- After some thought, regular vanilla whipped cream would be good too with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
- Not sugar cinnamon but straight up ground cinnamon.
- Adding cinnamon to your diet has many therapeutic benefits.
- For all the carb counters, most of your carbs/sugar is from the 1 shot of Godiva.